CHAPTERS & MEMBERSHIPS
Character Education Foundation (CEF) believes that Quran Education and Character Education provide the foundation for a meaningful society. Purification of thoughts and actions is the key to build the character. To achieve this in the society we need to engage every segment of society and communities.
For this purpose,
- We need efficacious individuals who can help us grow by endowing their time and wisdom.
- We welcome every like-minded individual or organization to join us who can spread our message among broader masses.
- We involve every relevant person who can bring benefit to the organization, not only in terms of financial donation but by obtaining our membership and helping us spread our word.
- A membership card will be issued to all the categories respectively.
- An associate member shall be required to connect a minimum one person as an associate member with the CEF every year.
- A member should connect the minimum one member or 10 associate members with the CEF.
- Certain Donor Members may be made eligible for having a right to elect 7 members of the Board of Directors for Character Education Foundation.
To know more about how to become a donor member, please contact us.
- By utilizing your technical expertise of teaching Qur’an
- By mobilizing your social networks to solicit the financial resources for CEF.
- You can become our Trainer at three levels i.e. Mudarris, Muallim & Murabbi.
- Become our Mudarris after completing the level 2 of Understand Qur’an course and demonstrating good training skills.
- Deliver primary course (6 hours) or level 1 (20 hours)
- Start with your halaqa/ circle in your institution, village, locality or workplace.
- Become our Muallim after completing level 4 of Understand Qur’an course
- Conduct Master Training Workshops along with a range of other courses.
- Become our Murabbi after going through level 5 if you have the abilities to lead an academy of Qur’an.
- A Murabbi will be leading the Character Education on its Tarbiyyah aspects as well
Certain Trainer Members may be made eligible for having a right to elect 7 members of the Board of Directors for Character Education Foundation.